VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Chinatown!

20TH APRIL 2012 FRIDAY
In a new Forever 21 Top that I bought the day before! Efficient! 




Tried the Ice Cream Cone gummy-like sweets I bought yesterday OMG it taste fake & retard. Its not cheap either. $4-5 per pack.

Lunch at Yoshinoya!
Black pepper beef bowl!





Popcorn chicken (i think this is what they call it), Salted pepper chicken for teabreak!
The one on the left is Yam milk tea, you see a layer at the bottom, thats ultra sweet & thick and it is exactly like the Cantonese dessert - Orh Ni. 

Chinatown after work to get some Sek Chi Ma (honey crackers) for mummy after she watched the Mediacorp show, she told me to buy that for her!
LONG QUEUE! As usual, once a hawker/food stall/restaurant/bakery or whatever retail shop gets featured in the TV programmes, you will expect long queue. 

Lots of it!
I think the uncle has no fingers on one of the hands, but he is still able to make and cut up the sek chi ma into pieces. Kudos..

I seriously did not see the other food stuff except sek chi ma (honey crackers). This is the price list :D
Spotted this Caucasian eating Xiao Long Bao! 
We had to get some for ourselves! 

Traditional fried bee hoon!

Since I am at Chinatown, I have to get some Tong Heng! 









This was what i saw when I came back from Batam on the ferry! 

No comments:

Post a Comment