VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Oh My.. DECEMBER!

1ST DECEMBER 2011 THURSDAY
(scheduled post)

Finally into my FAVOURITE MONTH!
A treat for myself to the start of the month! Cranberry White Chocolate! Quite yummy!
1 for 1 treat from Starbucks today! Its suppose to be for Grande size drinks but I got 1 for 1 Venti size drinks too! :D
Vouchers :) 
When we are together, every moment is a gift

I made a wish a few days ago... 
''How i wish they bring back the vending machine, I want my Horlicks'' and guess what!! 
Voting slip for the new vending machine! They are bringing it back finally!  I miss my bitches now :( Always heading to the vending machine together, especially from 9th to 6th floor last time.
1 for 1 Grande Toffee Nut Frappe!
Requested less whipped cream :p
Headed home and parcel arrived! 

Isn't it a good start! 

No comments:

Post a Comment