VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Monday, December 19, 2011

Long Post 2!

2nd post for today! <3

28TH NOVEMBER 2011 MONDAY
(scheduled post)
Made the green tea cuppaccino I bought the day before!
Facial form for the brother!
Toffee Nut Frappe for mummy to try!

27TH NOVEMBER 2011 SUNDAY
(scheduled post)
Was feeling bored and so headed to Twelve cupcakes to buy some cuppies to cheer myself up!
Before that is Udders since it is very quiet :D
Hazelnut Chocolate & Tiramisu! Indulgence.


Hello Emo Elmo :p
Went to a Japanese Supermarket and got myself a Green Tea Cuppaccino! Not coffee, its just frothy green tea.
Ok, now thw main purpose that brought me here. Twelve Cupcakes! My 2nd time here!
Bought 3 for myself today, I managed to get 1 out of the 2 specials that was baked daily! *happy*
Strawberry Chocolate: Strawberry Puree Infused Buttercream on a Moist Chocolate Cupcake.
Red Velvet: Vanilla Cream Cheese on a Classic Red Velvet Cupcake.
Mango! OMG The mango is supppperrrrbbbbb!
Should have bought 2 more!
Back home, did some minor packing and thew away some clothings! :D

26TH NOVEMBER 2011 SATURDAY
(scheduled post) 
Its the fogging day today and see how 1 colleague wrapped up all her stuffs/computers!
Woke up after taking a nap :D
Bathed & went out to boyfriend's place to see him eat popeyes!

Cup Corn for me!

25TH NOVEMBER 2011 FRIDAY 
(scheduled post)
Fogging tomorrow! 
So I packed my soft toys and flowers into the plastic bag :X
Emptied my drawer of food....
Packed them into the zip bags.

and back into the drawer again.
At night was dinner with bf at 201 mac.Buy 1 get 1 free nuggets!

Welcome back :)


Parcel received!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment