VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Saturday, June 14, 2014

MK Levure Nauturelle @ Holland Village MRT Station



 photo file_zpsa9ff5de4.jpg

The other i went to Hollang Village by train and I passed by a whole stretch of shops in the MRT Station (underground).

Saw this bakery with LOTS of bread so I went in to take a look. All looks fluffy soft and the flavours make me want to buy all of them! There were the only 4 flavours that I took a picture of. There are more actually. These were plead near the cashier counter, there are also breads on the shelves.

I got myself a…….

 photo file_zps6b771a83.jpg

RED VELVET LOAF! I chose this because we hardly see Red Velvet Bead around.


 photo file_zpsce06c444.jpg

Significant amount of cream cheese plus the softness of the bread. My cheaper solution if I am craving for Duke's.

MK Levure Naturelle 
200 Holland Ave #B1-04
Hollang Village MRT Station


Good news! There are going to open 1 more store or kiosk at One Raffles Place! And I realised they are under the Bakery Cuisine Group.

No comments:

Post a Comment