VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Katong Girl!

Katong Girl.. is me! I grew up in Katong, erm well at least for the first 4 years, and I had always been going back. My first job after Poly is also in Katong! So today I went to some eateries there, those that I had missed!




Chin Mee Chin Confectionery 
204E East Coast Road
Love this old school kaya roti!
Next! Beach Road Prawn Noodles! 
Dry & Soup to try!
Beach Road Prawn Noodles
370 East Coast Road
Desserts is a must, after a meal!
Double boiled milk with baked walnuts & almonds S$5.50
Mango pomelo sago with beancurd S$7
The most awfuk drink that we couldn't even drink one-third of it.
Honeydew melon ice S$3.90

Honeymoon dessert
112 East Coast Rd #B1-30 
Open: 12pm to 10pm

No comments:

Post a Comment