VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Friday, May 25, 2012

328 Katong Laksa, Ritz Strudel!

9TH APRIL 2012 MONDAY 

All the yummy snacks I bought the day before when I met up with the bitch.
My workstation. OMGzzzz! How not to get fat?
Breakfast!

After work, headed to CityPlaza to get a Longchamp replica for mum! She need transparent bag for her work at Expo. Quite strict as the security will check their bags.
See! Mummy's colleague bought this so she told mum. And mum told me to go all the way to CityPlaza to get the bags for her! 
The bag shop is right beside Arnold's chicken.
CityPlaza, so old school. The typical Katong old shopping malls.
Went to East Coast Road after that for some yummy dinner! Its a food heaven for me! I miss working in Katong. 
328 Katong Laksa for dinner! 
Many laksa stalls/shops there and everyone of them claimed to be the original. 
I thought i did a ''research'' some years back and found it to be another one which had now moved to Roxy Square. But their business is not doing very well. Well, who cares so long as they taste good, and affordable, there will be business (blogging this, makes me hungry and craving for laksa) o.O

Nice otah to go with the laksa! 

Next is to buy some ''desserts'' or breakfast for the next day!



Bought a durian & apple strudel each! 
Durian strudel! Brought it home and immediately my family finish the whole durian strudel! 

No comments:

Post a Comment