VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Gelish Mani & pedi at FEP!

16TH DECEMBER 2011 FRIDAY
(scheduled post)
Ham & Cheese Sandwich for breakfast <3
Getting my workdesk ready for the christmas feel!
Kamsir & Gang started giving out Christmas goody bag! So so in the mood!
Aglio Olio is my favourite pasta!!

Headed off to FEP for nail appointment!
So princessy! I like! But as usual, I got ''tricked'' into signing a package lol!
Sweet, pink, glittery! I know I got nice nails :P
After my nails appointment, I went shopping around looking for dresses for BFF's wedding!
Found one...
And 2! I look fattt! :(
Scotts Square!!
Digital price tag at the Fairprice Finest (Scotts Square)

Then its dinner with bf at Sakae Sushi! 









Headed home to wrap presents for my girls!
All done & prepared for all the celebratons! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment