VIVIENNEELUV



Food | Lifestyle | Travel | Me | Everything Boring

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Weekend: Eating non stop!

28TH AUGUST 2011 SUNDAY 
(Scheduled post)

Its a non working Sunday again, went to WhiteSands with boyfriend for some lunch and walk walk. 
The Manhattan Fish Market for lunch - We have the 1 for 1 cheesy Fish & Chips e-coupon.

Garlic Herb Mussels $9.90
Fried Country Mushroom $7.90
1 for 1 Cheesy Fish & Chips
Trust me, the fish is so 'jer-lut', I could only finish 1 piece and its been 1 month (yes, my post is 1 month behind time) and I am still having the 'jet-lut' feeling at the back of my throat. No joke. 

Manhattan Fish Market
1 Pasir Ris Central Street 3 
White Sands Shopping Centre
#01-18/19 #01-18/19
Singapore 518457
Tel:  +65 6585 6455 
Business Hours : 11am - 10pm


Craving for some yogurt! So.. Blue vanilla yogurt.
After some shopping, its Ya Kun for tea-break. (My stomach is exploding by now haha!!)
Bought this Little Piglet from Bee Cheng Hiang :D
Then we bought Cup Walker BBTea back to boyfriend's place.
Ordered Kor water bottles for myself, boyfriend & my brother. You may check out here!

We found out our hamster - boyboy is so strong!



The grid (which is a cover/lid we bought for him to prevent him from running away) becomes his ''monkey bar''!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment